Friday, December 14, 2012

Bad People with Guns

What is it with these Freaks showing up with guns and killing innocent people this year?  And why does it seem to happen in the United States more than an other cultures?  An NFL Player, a young man in a mall in Portland, and a young man in CT killing innocent people?  I bet TV and video games play a factor.

I wonder why we allow assualt rifles and semi-automatic weapons in this Country.  I realize people want to protect themselves but you never read about some guy protecting himself shooting multiple people.  I also realize people kill people and it wasn't the gun's fault.  I also know there are lots of Hunters out there but again, I've never read about hunter putting six quick rounds in to a Deer. 

I feel helpless when thinking about the horrific loss of life we've seen at the hands of young men with Guns in the past 30 days.  There are families all over this Country mourning becuase a freak was able to get a gun and take another person's life. 

Outlaw the semi-automatic and automatic weapons and maybe we'd be talking about the innocence of Christmas versus 18 innocent babies losing their lives today.      

No comments:

Post a Comment