Friday, September 14, 2012

No Only Means No on a Date.

Hello.  Welcome to my little spot on the Internet.  I've often thought about Blogging, and have a friend, Danielle Wren Johnson, who does it so I figured I'd give it a shot myself.  I've always got millions of random thoughts running through my head so here goes. 

If you know me at all, you know I'm a Sales Professional.  I once took a class in Public Relations and the Professor told the class Salespeople can't be professionals because they don't have a Professional Association and Continuing Education.  I couldn't disagree more.  I've been selling stuff since I was a kid and I've read hundreds of books on how to become better at what I do and that leads me the title of this my first Blog Post.   

If I were to have a tombstone I'd like it to say "No only means No on a Date... any other time it's up for discussion!"  No one ever just says No.  They say No and then give you a reason why they are saying no.  You can debate these reasons and change their mind and you won't end up in jail unless you're on a Date of course.  If the Date says no its best to move on or you might end up dating Big Mel in the jailhouse.  A sale doesn't happen until someone says No. If People never said no, Sales Professionals wouldn't be needed and then we'd all be Communists.  I don't think that' be any fun.   

I'm going to post some links on the blog of some of my customers and friends who run small businesses and use the Internet for advertising because I know Google likes this.  Feel free to visit these sites, buy from them, because America's small businesses need your support, and come back and read my random thoughts.  I promise no bad language and I'll share some of my adventures including Hooker Runs, farting on airplanes, and any other adventures I come up with.  I'm figuring this blog might be the final blow to my Presidential ambitions. 

2Wayradiodirect.com
Twowayradiosfor.com
Twowayradiogear.com
Twowayradiocenter.com
Buytwowayradios.com
PlanSummer.com
Jana Chandler Photography



1 comment: